Plyboo Ceiling Collection
For Visual Samples See:
Bamboo Ceiling Panel
The beauty of Plyboo is now available for ceilings. Our Collections feature deep carving in and through our multilayered material that reveals mingling planes of color, texture, and optical movement.
- Unique Appearance – Choose from a broad selection of patterns, colors, and textures. Our CNC-milling capability also makes custom designs practical.
- Acoustical Control – Open area allows panels to be acoustically transparent or used with noise-reducing insulation. Our Linear Sound panels achieve a noise reduction coefficient (NRC) of 0.70.
- Reduced Weight – Ribs and openings in Linear Sound panels result in styles that weigh as little as 2 lb/sf (10kg/m2).
- Sustainability – FSC-certified, rapidly-renewable materials are used in a low-emitting, CARB Phase 2 and CA Section 01350 tested product.*
- Light and Air Penetration – Openings in panels allow creative use beneath light sources and HVAC diffusers or returns in the plenum.
- Curved and Custom Ceilings – Please contact Alterna for more information.
Plyboo Fractal can help to contribute towards 3 LEED® credits. It is made from 100% FSC® certified Bamboo which is also rapidly renewable and free of Urea Formaldehyde. Panel sizes are 47 ¾”x47 ¾”x ¾” or 1212mm x 1212mm x 19mm in many finishes and endless combinations.
For more information, pricing or samples, please contact a Smith & Fong product specialist at Alterna.